- Bags, backpacks, briefcases, duffle bags larger than 10″ x 6″ x 2″
- Masks with ventilators, bandanas and gaiters
- Banners or signs
- Bottles, cans, and coolers
- Video and recording devices
- Illegal substances
- Laser pointers
- Outside Food and Beverages
- Whistles, horns, or other noise makers
- Weapons of any kind
- Selfie Sticks
- Tablet computers larger than 9.56 inches (243 mm) (H) x 7.47 inches (190 mm) (W) X 0.34 inches (8.8 mm) (D)
Management reserves the right to amend the above policy without notice depending on individual event restrictions. In addition, Management reserves the right to restrict any article not specifically listed above.
Cash is no longer accepted at the venue as a form of payment for parking, merchandise, or food & beverage. Acceptable forms of payment include: Debit cards, credit cards, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or NFC chip enabled cards. However, reverse ATMs will be located next to the Box Office and in sections 108/109, 122 and 303 to convert your cash into a prepaid debit card.
Arena admission and parking will be administered by mobile-only ticket entry.
Children & Age Policy
All guests entering the Arena must have a valid event ticket to gain admission. Children under two years of age may enter FTX Arena free of charge, providing that he/she sits on the lap of a parent or guardian. FTX Arena recommends that guests with children under the age of two (2) years old bring proof of the infants’ age with them to expedite entry. Valid forms of identification are a government-issued birth certificate or passport. Guests 2 years of age and older must have a ticket to enter the Arena.